Email marketing is probably one of the most cost-effective tools available today to any business owner.
With an ROI of around 4,300% (according to the Direct Marketing Association), email marketing more than pays for itself. Figures for 2012 showed that it returned an estimated average of £21.48 for each £1.00 spent (www.dma.org.uk/node/1543).
Some more interesting facts about email marketing:
- Email marketing remains critical to business, with 89% of respondents declaring email to be “important” or “very important” to their organisation.
- For roughly a third of respondents, email marketing accounts for 50% or more of all digital business revenue.
- Budget allocation to email marketing increased slightly in 2012, with 15% more marketers spending at least 30% of their budget on email than in 2011. Over half expect their budget to increase across 2013.
- Marketers are using email for an increasing range of objectives beyond straightforward revenue generation, including retention, engagement, acquisition and brand awareness.
- Marketers report that the best other channels to integrate with email are online marketing, social networks, direct mail and mobile marketing - both for ROI and profitable relationship building.
Creative, effective and fast... An email newsletter can achieve a high return on investment - you’ll wonder how you ever managed without email marketing!
Email also gives you the most direct line of communication for conversion to sales, which is why the most savvy online marketers have no intention of giving it up any time soon.
Our all-in-one email marketing software includes everything you need to create, send, track and profit from email marketing - but it doesn’t stop there...
...Our software also includes powerful tools to completely automate your follow up marketing and manage subscribers, unsubscribes, and generate reports on how many people are opening your emails and taking action.
Change how you send email campaigns today...
To read about our email marketing services click here.
To find out more, why not Get in touch